A paedophile story A paedophile story

Whoah

That was great - took me a second to realise what was going on but it all made sense - good job

Contra Rampage Contra Rampage

awesome

Really enjoyed that - you can tell you learned loads as you were going through this as the animation etc really improved towards the end. Loved it all though, made me laugh :D

Hello, Fred The Beard Hello, Fred The Beard

I want a beard called Fred!

That... was the best thing on Newgrounds! Couldn't stop laughing!

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

yussss 250

hurrahh got them all - now... i feel empty :(

awesome game

Bloons 2 Bloons 2

sold out

The game its self is great - the bees etc are a fun addition and the game overall is an improvement on 1

BUT

god dammit, I didn't appreciate getting to the Crazy Coast and it saying "exclusive to ninjakiwi website" where there are fifty thousand adverts per page...

Plus, all these games adding pointless little extras for 'mochipoints' or whatever are really irritating... I feel exploited, especially as someone who bought your iphone app.

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

Awesome

I love the first one so this was a great extension to the story!

I actually got stuck for the first time though - on Level 8, i got 'extreme' and couldn't fit down the course.

Seems like the whole thing is just a bit of an advert for the iPhone version of the game, but oh well I'm going to buy it!

Looking forward to 2!

In the line of fire. In the line of fire.

2 chords and a beat, but sounds good!

There wasn't much to this, but this wasn't too much of a problem as it sounds good all the same. Especially with the beat in the background. Nice stuff.

Shattered Dreams Shattered Dreams

Just... ace.

First off:
"It's funny how people go vote 0 on my music to lower the score, for NO reason, but they're too much of a pussy to leave a review or tell me why." - agreed... same thing with my music AND flash...

The tune though - brilliant! Keep up the good work, or else...

DANGEROUS JIM DANGEROUS JIM

YUSS!

Haha I love it when I randomly stumble across something as great as this :) The last panel had me in stitches cuz the line was delivered perfectly in my head :D Brilliant facial expression and a really nice raw art style. More please.

dommi-fresh responds:

fear not more to come-eth