Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

hurrahh got them all - now... i feel empty :(

awesome game

Bloons 2 Bloons 2

sold out

The game its self is great - the bees etc are a fun addition and the game overall is an improvement on 1

BUT

god dammit, I didn't appreciate getting to the Crazy Coast and it saying "exclusive to ninjakiwi website" where there are fifty thousand adverts per page...

Plus, all these games adding pointless little extras for 'mochipoints' or whatever are really irritating... I feel exploited, especially as someone who bought your iphone app.

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

Awesome

I love the first one so this was a great extension to the story!

I actually got stuck for the first time though - on Level 8, i got 'extreme' and couldn't fit down the course.

Seems like the whole thing is just a bit of an advert for the iPhone version of the game, but oh well I'm going to buy it!

Looking forward to 2!

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

woooo did it!

Very good - got me right into it, took ages to find that damn 64th pixel but I'm glad I did!

I think you mean that I accept my 'fate' - not my 'faith' - that doesn't make any sense hehe.

More awesome games please!

Coma Coma

Nice

Wow, really enjoyed that - really good work!

Chubby Ninja Chubby Ninja

Woooo

Yeeeyy I'm an overachiever! Shame about the medals I guess but I played it because I enjoyed it - great fun and quite tricky

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Amazing

First 10 I've given in a long time - gave me a very warm fuzzy feeling! YEY SUSHI CAT! nom nom

Loondon Loondon

Wonderful art

Visually this game is fantastic. I don't think the story really did it for me to be honest, plus the narrative was let down by simple errors (choosed?) that completely tainted the classical style you were going for.

Having said that, I definitely wanted to play the whole thing out. Wasn't really expecting the ending to be like it was. Definitely going to be looking out for your future games! Keep up the good work.

Shrinkit Falling Shrinkit Falling

Yey! more Shrinkit!

I enjoyed this, though it was pretty easy. Level 19 was the most challenging I thought. I think one of the great things about this game is that you can play through it again, trying to solve it in a different way - there's no linear way of completing it, so yeah, players finding it easy can try challenge themselves by finding a new way to finish a level. Looking forward to the next one!

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked